[IRCServices] ChanServ OP/DEOP vs. access levels (was Re: Services 4.5pre1 released)

Gregory King gregk at wwwpages.com
Thu Feb 1 19:48:47 PST 2001

Andrew, I see this as a convience command...  Most (if not all) clients
support a point and click type deop command.  This command basically
allows webtv users to perform deop and op commands.  Given a pc user could
deop the founder with his client, it doesnt make much since to have the
chanserv deop command test access levels first.

my $.02