[IRCServices] chanserv voice

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Thu Feb 1 20:30:37 PST 2001

Well, you have the option to choose which ircd to use, which is obviously to
choose the protocol. Wouldn't it be possible to make it to where that is
added or not depending on that choice?

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net