[IRCServices] How does it work

Imran Ali Rashid u970042 at giki.edu.pk
Mon Feb 5 07:27:05 PST 2001

When an admin sets kill on for a nick, it will only work if the person changes to that nick or someone connects to the
network with that nick, and won't effect the person who is currently logged on with that nick.

What if a raw command is used to change the person's nick to the same nick, for example:
hi is now known as hi

Is kill supposed to work now, since technically speaking the nick has been changed... I could have looked this up in the
source code, but I don't have access to it at the moment. I was wondering this, since kill infact, doesn't work. That is
it doesn't change the nick to guest.