[IRCServices] Mode +d set?

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Wed Feb 7 10:04:24 PST 2001

     Services does not set deaf mode on Unreal; the SVSMODE +d <number> is
used to set the Services stamp, and does so successfully using unmodified
Services and unmodified Unreal.  If you are having problems, then either
you modified Services or you are using an unsupported server, and I cannot
help you.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org | New address - please note.
    http://achurch.org/ | $B%a!<%k%"%I%l%9$,JQ$o$j$^$7$?!#(B