[IRCServices] Need help

Adrian AT. Teodorescu Adrian at alltrom.ro
Wed Feb 7 02:09:26 PST 2001

Hi folks,

I heave a problem with the services same in 4.4.8 also in 4.5.pre3.
When I start the services the server give me this message *** (s) Global
-- from services.kappa.ro: Warning: unable to set modes on channel
#kappa. Are your servers' U:lines configured correctly?
We use bahamut(pelennor)-1.4(22) and ircservices 4.5pre3
Same problem with bahamut(pelennor)-1.4(8) and ircservices 4.4.8

The U lines are :
U:services.kappa.ro:*:*
U:194.102.255.6:*:*

Last line added for test today.

The answer to server message should be Yes they are configured
correctly. :-))

Can someone help me with a hint or something, because we heave 300 - 500
users o main channel and other 20-30 channel already registered and now
everything is going wrong ...

10x a lot

Ady