[IRCServices] Chanserv Bug?

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sat Feb 10 22:00:38 PST 2001

>Hi,
>
>-ChanServ- Syntax: INVITE channel
>-ChanServ-
>-ChanServ- Tells ChanServ to invite you into the given channel.  By
>-ChanServ- default, only works if your access
"... level on the channel is greater than zero."

>But if you add a user with access level 1 and try:
>
><A> invite #test
>-ChanServ- Permission denied.
>As you can see this is either a bug or a wrong info. in services. A has
>access level of 1, only access level of 5 or up can be invited into the
>channel, should be changed so that access level above 0 can be invited
>too.

     It looks like this has been wrong ever since access levels were
added to Services; I'm not sure how I managed to do this, but I've
updated the help files to read the same way.  Thanks for the report.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org | New address - please note.
    http://achurch.org/ | $B%a!<%k%"%I%l%9$,JQ$o$j$^$7$?!#(B