[IRCServices] Services 4.5pre6 released

Sean Kelly smkelly at zombie.org
Mon Feb 12 00:38:56 PST 2001

On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 04:02:55PM +0900, Andrew Church wrote:
>      Among other things, the Portuguese and Turkish language files have
> been updated for this release.  If no major bugs are reported for this
> version, I plan to release 4.5.0 (stable) soon.

Last time I tried using StatServ (with IRCServices 4.4.8 and DreamForge-based
ircd), after a few netsplits and netbursts, Services would enter an infinite
loop and stop responding.  Has this been fixed for 4.5.0, or should I go back
and try to do it again to find a fix for it?

--
Sean Kelly         | PGP KeyID: 77042C7B
smkelly at zombie.org | http://www.zombie.org

For PGP key, send e-mail with subject "send pgp key"