[IRCServices] Jupe

Collide robotx at irctr.gen.tr
Mon Feb 12 07:54:17 PST 2001

Hi all,
 Someone asked about a services without chanserv. Yes, it is possible but
doesnt it mean also some functions of other service (e.g. operserv
clearchan, memoserv read memo for chan..) also will not work? So there will
be some bugs. The config file accepts changes about service nick and names
of the services but it seem (because of bugs) it doesnt accept any disabled
service. I think a solution should be found. It can be very helpful when we
have a problem/bug with a service, so one service (which has a problem) can
be disabled where other service can run!
 I am thinking of a service jupe option can be added to operserv as a
command or asS an option to config file, it will add a user with a given
nickname (or just with the nicknames chanserv, nickserv , statserv,
memoserv) to the services server, but this service will ignore all msgs,
notices and others.

Yours Sincerelly in Cyberlife,
   Emre ERTUGAY(Collide)
       IRCTR.GEN.TR