[IRCServices] secure on - answer

Collide robotx at irctr.gen.tr
Tue Feb 13 11:28:09 PST 2001

Hi,

 It seem you are confusing the chanserv commands, "secure" means; no one who
has access on a channel will gain ops unless their nick is identified. That
means users using the access function of chanserv will not be oped.
 Anyway, on many irc daemon (e.g. bahamut) you can use chanmode +R to
prevent non-identified nicks to join your channel.

Yours in Cyberlife,
Collide
Emre ERTUGAY