[IRCServices] Db's

Jamie Smithson jamie at inetezine.org
Thu Feb 15 15:23:41 PST 2001

http://sirv.arkay.net - is the site for Sirv

If you want, I could send you my Sirv db's...?
If that would be any help, It'd be great if I could convert them,
as I don't really want to have users asking me "Why isn't my nick
registered"
anymore in this lifetime.

Thanks

---
-Jamie [aka, ice]
Network Administrator, QuikFire IRC Network
irc.quikfire.net

Email: jamie at inetezine.org
SMS: jamiesmithson at sms.genie.co.uk
Work: 96smithsonj at hovepark.org.uk