[IRCServices] Services 4.5.1 released

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Wed Feb 21 10:04:06 PST 2001

>Wish I could say the same. 4.5.1 is giving me a real headache. It refuses to
>read the chan.db file and claims it is an invalid format.
>
>We currently use Unreal3.1.1 and in the past have used the "daylight" build
>of IRC services which is basically the 4.3.3 version with Unreal modes added
>in.

     This is your problem; Daylight's database format is different than that
of Services, and Services cannot read the database files.  I will look into
adding support for Daylight databases to import-db in the next release of
Services.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org | New address - please note.
    http://achurch.org/ | $B%a!<%k%"%I%l%9$,JQ$o$j$^$7$?!#(B