[IRCServices] /nickname or /msg nickname ?

Partizanu silvius at expres.ro
Wed Feb 21 23:54:01 PST 2001

We have a small problem on one of our servers.
After installing ircservices-4.5.1 on a bahamut(pelennor)-1.4(22) server
we decided to relocate services on a similar server, but with more
bandwith.
With this occasion we changed the "pseudo-host" of the service from
the.old.host in something else.
All works OK except the fact that users on the server where services
_were_ connected can't access services via "/nickserv" "/chanserv" etc.
"/msg nickserv" etc works just great.
We restarted the server in the hope that some old dns records couldn't
be flushed via /rehash dns/gc
But the problem persists: when trying "/nickserv help" server replys
with "NickServ at the.old.host No such nick/channel"
Any ideea?

Thank you very much for reading this mail,
Partizanu
Part of administration team on NetChat IRC Network