AW: [IRCServices] Rotate Log function - performance

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Feb 27 00:18:01 PST 2001

Hello;

Why don't you simply use the following ?

mv /bla/blups/blubber/services.log /bla/blups/blubber/oldlog/services.log.old
kill -USR2 `cat /bla/blupbs/blubber/services.pid`

Services used to have a rotatelog command, and it was removed, to use USR2 instead.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de  | in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |