[IRCServices] Services error notice

Real RealCFC at ChatFIRST.COM
Sun Mar 4 16:12:01 PST 2001

Hello there everyone,  One of the Operators on our network saw this message:

 [G] Services.ChatFIRST.COM: Write error on nick.db: No such file or
directory

Does this means my Services db are getting corrupted ? if so please let me
know so that I start using my more recent back up. Im still using
IRCServices-4.5.1 this problem happened after I tried to upgrade to 4.5.5
but had to stop because again I was having problems with my U line not sure
why, cause 4.5.1 accepts my U line as it was suggested to me a few day ago
here.

Regards