[IRCServices] Services error notice

Mark Hetherington markh at eurodltd.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 02:49:01 PST 2001

One point to note is since services retains the database in RAM at all times
and merely "flushes" it to disk, no information is lost unless services
crashes or is killed before a save can take place, if issues such as disk
quota is the issue. Check disk quota and permissions before trying to
restart services to avoid potential data loss.

Mark.