AW: [IRCServices] Some problems with bans

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Thu Mar 8 10:56:00 PST 2001

Hi;

I have to admit, that I do not clearly understand your description.

You say: A User bans and kicks someone
Then: This user can rejoin the channel
You see: MODE -b for a non existant ban.

First question: WHO is sending mode -b ?
Second question: Are you using different versions of the ircd on the same
network ?
Third question: Why can a user rejoin, if banned ? Do you suffer from lag ?

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu	         iskend at teco.uni-karlsruhe.de    |
| Microsoft Internet Beratung am TecO                            |
| Tel.: 0721 966 3417 (Tel. Support Di bis Fr  09:30 bis 14:00)  |
| Fax:  0721 966 3418                                            |