[IRCServices] Some problems with bans

Partizanu silvius at expres.ro
Thu Mar 8 13:01:02 PST 2001

You are right, we'll upgrade ASAP, but I could't help myself not to ask...
it's a really wierd thing.
It is (I think) more about ircd (maybe a time desync?) then about
services...that's why I said it could be a little offtopic/subject of this
list.

But I was very surprised about that lines in services.log.
About the "duplicate the problem" part, well, I'm not sure if we'll can do
it, looks like a "random" thing.

Thanks,
Partizanu