[IRCServices] is a services bug?

Jeison jeison at ciavirtual.com.br
Sat Mar 10 01:29:01 PST 2001

  I'm using ircservices-4.5.7. The doubt is: if I'm services root or services admin, could I add users to any access list of any channel?  If yes... then exists a bug because I'm services root and I've joined a chan where I'm not ircop and performed that: /chanserv access #banidos add userx 4

and services told me I haven't access to do that. The same occurs with all services admins.

Well... with or without bugs, I enjoy your services software. =) Congratulations!
Thanks by making it.

Jeison - SC - Brazil