[IRCServices] is a services bug?

Curtis D curtis at nucleus.com
Sat Mar 10 03:39:01 PST 2001

uh no...

anyone with SOP status in the channel can change access lists.

It doesnt matter if your a services admin or not. You cant change access
lists unless your SOP or better on the access list. Only thing u can change
on channels is the settings.(fouder, mlock, password, secureops, etc..)

dvast8 - insiderz.net

curtis at nucleus.com