[IRCServices] Ideas , features

dreamer at darkness.gr dreamer at darkness.gr
Wed Mar 14 18:07:01 PST 2001

:) Greetings again,
	I'll just reply to this message that it seems more than a flame
and not a proposal :) i don't know how long you have been an admin but if
you are long time now, a dynamic db for autoconnect it can be something
useful. The conclusions for the coding part i believe should be left to
the coders :) i don't recal you, as one.
Free to flame more :) but i will not reply again.

Regards,
Nick Krassas
Dinos @ irc.gr
ircadmin at darkness.irc.gr