[IRCServices] Suggestion

Partizanu silvius at expres.ro
Sun Mar 18 15:19:01 PST 2001

I think it would be nice to see a "Last modif by" when useing "/msg
chanserv access #channel list".

And another thing...this is more a question then a suggestion.
We have problems with users takeing others nickname password.
We enforced the use of an email adress when registering a nickname, but
of course, first thing when somebody take a password is to change that
address. So we don't have any sure way to check if the new password goes
to the right address.

And I was thinking...I know it may sound silly...but can we have a
duplicate db with emails that can be changed just by services admins? Or
any other way to secure this thing? Ideas? Suggestions? Thanx a lot.

Partizanu