[IRCServices] More suggestions

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Wed Mar 21 04:20:04 PST 2001

I think he means no one ELSE can register it for 24h, you have 24h to
confirm it. What would be the point in making a user wait?

I actually like these suggestions for the most part. I've seen too many
users on our network register about 3 nicks and register as many chans as
possible (results in ban anyways because we can see them do that through
modifications we've made).

As for the memo, it is true any of the linked nicks can see the memo. Maybe
make a confimation instead. User attempts a link, person being linked to has
to confirm it before the link is active. But then, if you have the access to
link, then chances are this could be worked around anyways.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net