[IRCServices] Suggestion

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Fri Mar 23 03:47:01 PST 2001

>On our services we added some messages sent via globops. When someone
>registers a channel or a nick, we get a message saying they did so. You
>could implement something like this to the suspension. If a nick or channel
>becomes suspended due to bad passwords, send a globops, then an IRCop can
>deal with it when it happens.

     In Services 4.5.9, you can set limits on the number of bad passwords
per nick before either sending out a warning or suspending the nick (or
both).

>Now I have a suggestion for operserv. Allow ircop level access to operserv
>to anyone with their oline activated.

     This is how OperServ has always worked.  You don't have to have a
registered nick, much less be on any list, to use basic OperServ functions.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org | New address - please note.
    http://achurch.org/ | メールアドレスが変わりました。