[IRCServices] Suggestion

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Fri Mar 23 05:26:00 PST 2001

No no no, re read my first one and replace the 'basic access' stuff with
'services operator'. Leave all that in, but make it to where if a strange
user attempts to use operserv, make a check to see if it is an oper first
before rejecting the command.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net