AW: [IRCServices] Problems with old version

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Thu Mar 29 22:16:04 PST 2001

Hello;

I do not know how many times the mailing list was asked about ircd2.10.x
but, if you had read the README, or if not then during the ./configure you SHOULD
have seen the fact that services does NOT support currently the protocol
extensions of ircd2.9.x or later.

You will not be able to run it, even if you modify the server introduction.
ircd2.9 or later uses a totally different, non timestamp protocol revision
among with 4 rfcs introduced, protocol compared to irc2 alone.

Please do try using one of the daemons that are supported.
I suggest using Bahamut.

Bahamut 1.4.23 is available from http://bahamut.dal.net

regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de  | in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |