[IRCServices] Problem 4.5.10 and UnrealIRCD Darkshades

Veldhuis, Jan J.Veldhuis at roccadefinance.nl
Mon Apr 2 15:55:01 PDT 2001

Hi,

Recently we changed the services on our network.
Before we were using Daylight services, but suddenly we got problems with
it. After some investigations we were adviced to move to ircservices 4.5.10.

After implementation we noticed te services are almost working the same. But
now we notice an possible "bug".

When someone opens a new channel he get automatically @. But he can't
registrate the channel. They get the error "you must be an Channel
operator".
The workarround for this is an ircop joins the channel; the other user gets
out the chan, rejoins it and the ircop gives him @.

After that the user can reg the chan without problems.

I love to hear if i am the only one or if there are others. I love to hear
if someone has a sollution for it.

Greetz,
Jan