AW: [IRCServices] Problem 4.5.10 and UnrealIRCD Darkshades

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Apr 2 20:31:01 PDT 2001

Why don't you run services in debug mode to see what the server is sending ?

If the server does not send the mode change, due to misimplemented sjoin,
then, you have to quit using Unreal, for it is simply it's bug.

If the server sends the mode, I cannot clearly see, why services does not
receive it.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de  | in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |