[IRCServices] Services Suggestion(s)

Kevin Conlin kevc978 at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 9 10:31:00 PDT 2001

OK, well

I only have one problem, with IRCservices, after a user identifies, he has to cycle the chan to get ops, now this can cause problems either with revolving door banning bots, or users being annoyed of having to cycel endless channels just to get ops, after identifiction, any way services can op a user on the channel after they identify?

Thanks