[IRCServices] Services Suggestion(s)

Mark Hetherington markh at eurocom.co.uk
Mon Apr 9 11:22:01 PDT 2001

/cs op #chan nick

Mark.
CTCP Networks
  -----Original Message-----
  From: ircservices-admin at ircservices.za.net
[mailto:ircservices-admin at ircservices.za.net]On Behalf Of Kevin Conlin
  Sent: 09 April 2001 09:27
  To: ircservices at ircservices.za.net
  Subject: Re: [IRCServices] Services Suggestion(s)

  OK, well

  I only have one problem, with IRCservices, after a user identifies, he has
to cycle the chan to get ops, now this can cause problems either with
revolving door banning bots, or users being annoyed of having to cycel
endless channels just to get ops, after identifiction, any way services can
op a user on the channel after they identify?

  Thanks