AW: [IRCServices] unreal and services

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Apr 9 15:25:03 PDT 2001

Hello;

Your case can be due to the fact that you do not define any common domain name
in your ./configure for the servers you are using.

Please try specifying one, like: netsohbet.net

Which other commands have you not been able to use ?

regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de  | in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464                |                                |