[IRCServices] Services 4.5.11 released

Andrew Kempe andrewk at icon.co.za
Tue Apr 10 06:12:01 PDT 2001

No one is forcing you to upgrade. The coders can only go so far to test the
changes. The only real way to testing to find bugs is to release a version
of the program and then wait for feedback. If you want to live on the
bleeding edge, you have to expect to get cut or to atleast patch up often.
IRC Services version 4.5, if you take a quick glance at the Changes file,
was quite a major release. One just needs to wait for this to become a
stable release. The only way it's going to get there is with testing and
with patches.

Andrew