AW: [IRCServices] Unreal3.1.1 and IRCServices.

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Apr 16 16:23:00 PDT 2001

You cannot SVSJOIN a member of services to a channel.
Svsjoin can only make other people join a channel.

Instead, you WILL need to use the correct syntax for SJOIN, or JOIN:

/os raw SJOIN creation_time channel :nick <- if the channel already exists.
/os raw SJOIN creation_time channel modes params :nick <- if you introduce a new channel.

/os raw :nick JOIN #channel :join_time <- if you want a nick from services join a channel.

---

The Global command needs your domain name: thechatterz.net to work properly, as already
declared by B. Clark. If your servers do not share a common domain name, you will need
to jump into the code, and add additional tld's to those which already exist:
.com .edu .net .org

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de  | in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |