AW: [IRCServices] AKILL ADD

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Apr 18 09:22:01 PDT 2001

It is not an ircd issue, because the ircd cannot "guess" what your reasoning
could be. Services already places the default autokill reason on the AKILL
being sent, which is settable via the services.conf; which means you do not
require heavy coding of the ircd itself to guess a localized autokill reason
for you.

The case with the spam message is also in my opinion a scripting problem:
/alias /spam /operserv akill add +1d $1 Blablabla for blups.

regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de  | in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |