[IRCServices] Suggestions

Kevc978 kevc978 at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 21 04:18:00 PDT 2001

You Didnt get me right, i said AFTER theyre banned and requesting the ban to
be removed, makes it hard to spot the ban in between others, so a random
Akill ID would be good... but again, this was another thing i managed to
code into the Mirc client. But i still thought AKill ID's would be good for
services :-)

Kevin