AW: [IRCServices] SAMODE problems on UnrealIRCd after connecting ircservices

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Apr 21 10:40:02 PDT 2001

Hello;

You either have not identified your nick,
or are not opered,
or not in the list of services admins.

If the third case matches you, do make the root add you to that list.
Services will SVSMODE -a you if you are not a services admin, or if
you have not identified your nick.

regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de  | in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |