AW: [IRCServices] Nickname access masks

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Apr 24 23:52:01 PDT 2001

I would like to see the persistence of the access command, since
it's usage is helpful in

+ Using eggdrops, which do not need to use identification scripts,
for they are recognized via the access list entry, and because they
keep using the same host, they simply keep being recognized.

+ Solving cases with kill immed, because, if your host does not
match anything in that list, you will not have time to identify
yourselves. Or, did you also intend to remove kill immed ?

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de  | in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |