[IRCServices] /notice??

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Wed May 9 01:25:02 PDT 2001

This is something that has to be scripted into your client or programmed
into the ircd. This has nothing to do with services. UnrealIRCd comes with
this features, and my irc script, well the one i use to use also had a
feature that redirected /nickserv to /msg nickserv. These 2 methods are very
different however.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net