[IRCServices] ircservices bugs-cosmetic fixes

Craig Wood frostycoolslug at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 12:50:02 PDT 2001

ok, i know where you are coming from :)
when Services change the topic Mirc (or any other client) presume the nick
at the end is part of the topic.
conciquently, when you try to change the topic thru channel central (or
whatever your IRC Program is) it will still presume that the nick is part of
the topic.
This is not services problem. This is an IRC problem. So yes the op will
have to remove the nick from the end of the topic.
--
ALL YOUR SERVICES ARE BELONG TO ME! :)

--
Craig Wood
Craig at e-tidalwave.org
WaveAdmin on the e-tidalwave IRC Network
Ride the Wave! www.e-tidalwave.org