[IRCServices] Linked nicks and Operserv

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue May 29 14:32:01 PDT 2001

Hello;

Linked nicknames CAN use Services Admin commands, you only need
to identify them. If you are not identified, you cannot use anything.
Additionally, if you are deopered, you also cannot use anything.

I have two nicks that are linked, and only one of them is a services
admin, but I can issue any command with both of them.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de  | in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |