[IRCServices] Linked nicks and Operserv

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue May 29 16:57:01 PDT 2001

If it is not working, how will you explain this:

-
-> *Haydar* admin list
-
-Haydar- Services admin list:
-
[...]
-
-Haydar- TimeMr14C
-

-
-> *NickServ at services.irctr.gen.tr* info Enygma all
-
-NickServ- Enygma is Master of Time
-
-NickServ- Last seen address: TimeMr14C at ircops.irctr.gen.tr
-
[...]
-
-NickServ-         Linked to: TimeMr14C
-
-NickServ- This nickname will not expire.
-

-
*** Your nick is now Enygma
-
*** TimeMr14C [TimeMr14C at ircops.irctr.gen.tr] has left IRC
-
*** Enygma [TimeMr14C at ircops.irctr.gen.tr] is on IRC (00:01)
-
-NickServ- Password accepted - you are now recognized.
-

-
-> *Haydar* update
-
-Haydar- Updating databases.
-

OR:

-
-> *NickServ at services.irctr.gen.tr* forbid test123456 Testing.
-
-NickServ- Nick test123456 is now forbidden.
-

I do believe, that linkage covers admin status. This is the reason why we
used to link admins to the services root, until there was the SU command.

Regards;
yusuf

PS: No, there are no modifications to the source enabling this.