[IRCServices] akills on bahamut

Jamie Smithson jamie at inetezine.org
Mon Jun 4 23:38:00 PDT 2001

* Michael Smith (mike at chat.za.net) wrote:
> Possible request for future versions
>
> If the bahamut '/rehash akill' feature is used, all the akills are wiped out of
> the k-line list. Could there be a /msg operserv akill resend command to resend
> all of the k-lines to the server. From what I can tell, there doesnt seem to
> be another way of doing this, short of restarting services.

This isn't needed as services will still kill any user connecting to the
network which match any set AutoKills' and adds the Akill again - when
you do a stats k you see the AutoKills' and K:lines which are currently active.

Therefore theres no real need for such a command, services handles it
fine at the moment.

Ciao -j

---
 -Jamie <jamie at inetezine.org>
         * Smile, people will wonder... *   (oo)
                                           /(t )\
 SMS: jamiesmithson at sms.genie.co.uk
 GnuPG Key: http://chocoworld.port5.com/gnupg.asc
 Work: 96smithsonj at hovepark.org.uk
 10:01pm  up 3 days, 12:14,  8 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00