[IRCServices] Topic thing

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Tue Jun 19 17:08:00 PDT 2001

Although I didn't actually see the kick, ωνω mode/#testing [-vo testingbot
Strider] by services.chatcircuit.com. The "user" is in the channel still
though. Why would it devoice the "user" but not kick? Thats strange...but
once again I stand corrected.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net