[IRCServices] Feature For Services??

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Tue Jun 19 22:55:01 PDT 2001

It doesn't do it for /sethost, but /sethost does it for you only. /chghost
on the other hand does this:

[chatcircuit]!irc.chatcircuit.com baby_bird[eat] changed the virtual
hostname of Strider (strider at pppt13-25.ght.iadfw.net) to be 6bit.net

Take note, I am Strider, yet I saw someone else do it. To prove I'm not just
seeing it done to me cuz it was done to me, there also this, my nick is
still Strider

[chatcircuit]!irc.chatcircuit.com baby_bird[eat] changed the virtual
hostname of Colin (sysadmin at pD9017125.dip.t-dialin.net) to be hi.im.colin.de

Now if you have a script to filter it, that's fine, but not everyone does.
Now you see how this can get annoying, especially on large networks.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net