[IRCServices] Feature For Services??

Strider strider at chatcircuit.com
Wed Jun 20 00:56:00 PDT 2001

I think the concept here though is to create a vhost db that users can
choose their vhost from with nickserv. This way users don't have control
over the ircop function but still get a vhost. It was said before that one
could choose in the nickserv options a vhost from 1 through 20 or something
like that, and admins can set vhosts in the db.

Beau (Strider) Steward
chatcircuit administrator and 6bit band member
strider at chatcircuit.com        www.chatcircuit.com
ircadmin at chatcircuit.com     irc.chatcircuit.com
strider at 6bit.net                    www.6bit.net