[IRCServices] Feature For Services??

Jim Mohr mohr.jim at acd.net
Wed Jun 20 01:27:00 PDT 2001

I agree with  you Strider that the users do annoy the ircops for new vhosts.
I wrote a perl program that does just what all of you are talking about.  I
set it up as another ircd which introduces a "services" client that users
can /msg vhostserv on (user) (pass) that will then apply that particular
vhost to them.  It does use a database, and ircops can add/delete/view the
vhosts in the database without shell access.  But like I said we get
requests for new vhosts daily from the same users.

Jim Mohr