[IRCServices] Feature For Services??

Mr. K. Hawkes k.hawkes at zombies.force9.net
Wed Jun 20 22:11:04 PDT 2001

> Actually, this can just be thrown in with the Unreal support since most
of
> the people ont his list with access to the vhost options use Unreal
anyways.
> As for having plenty of vhosts, our server is small so what I planned to
do
> is if the feature was implemented, allow users to email suggestions to me
> and I could build a list from that, and when 5.0 was released and if it
has
> the feature, I could set it up with the suggested vhosts that were agreed
> upon. As for allowing a custom vhost set by the users, that would never
work
> because we have better things to do than to watch for what vhost someone
> makes up.

True, it could just be thrown in with the Unreal support.
Yeah, I can see the point about not allowing custom VHosts, but I meant in
conjunction with some additional code in Services to disallow certain
VHosts or names 'n' such...

Was early in the morning when I wrote the Mail above... I apologise for any
lameness or any really bad ideas...

Quinn