[IRCServices] Problems after convertiiing from PTlink

Guven Guzelbey guveng at utk.edu
Sat Jun 23 11:10:03 PDT 2001

The U:line is correct --> U:services.arkadas.com:*:*
I don't think a misconfiguration causes this problem to be happened. Because
we were using the same configuration files before the import-db patch applied
and at that time the only problem was, all channel levels were different than
their default. Now channel levels are correct but as I explained before,
channels act like they are not registered.

Guven Guzelbey
Department of Computer Science - www.cs.utk.edu
University of Tennessee - www.utk.edu