[IRCServices] problems..

"Thomas J. Stensås" ShadowMaster at Shadow-Realm.org
Mon Jun 25 08:59:01 PDT 2001

UltimateIRCd 2.8 will work just fine with the DreamForge protocol support
in IRC Services, and 3.0 will work fine with the Bahamut protocol support =)
The only real problem that would arise is if you use hiddenhost support as
services will give away the realhosts.

At 07:34 AM 6/25/2001, you wrote:
>Yes Ultimate 2.8 is based from the old dreamforge coding and services works
>with little issues with the Dreamforge compiling feature.
>
>However 3.0 is based on Bahamut and I haven't tested the functionality of
>Services and the new coding myself, However most likely if coded to run with
>Bahamut it will work.
>
>Just my $0.02 since I neither code UltimateIRCd or Services :b
>
>Keep up the excellent work Andrew.
>
>Alan Carr

Yours Sincerely
Thomas Juberg Stensås (ShadowMaster/HAMLET @ IRC)