[IRCServices] Multiple Domains..

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Thu Jul 5 09:14:01 PDT 2001

>y0 ppl!
>my net is gonna link with another net, problem being we want to keep our
>domains..
>they both end in .org but thats about all that is the same
>is there a way to config services so that it will understand stuff from both
>domains?

     The only place domain names matter is in sending global notices.  If
both of your domain names end in ".org", just set your domain name in the
configure script to "org" and things will be fine.

>Also, is it possible to merge databases?

     Not currently, no.  I have plans to write a utility like this at some
time in the future but no specific time in mind (too many other things to
do at the moment).

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/