AW: [IRCServices] Services Crash on Strange Error

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Jul 11 13:49:01 PDT 2001

It looks like, as if your connection is being dropped.
Have you tried to run services and its hub on the same machine ?
It is highly adviseable to run services on a loopback socket of
127.0.0.1.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts,     |
| eMail - uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de  | in this line of work...        |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                                |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                                |